TJT CUSTOM© PROGRAMMES
WHAT YOU GET…
A TJT Custom© needs analysis call as part of the onboarding process.
- This is to ensure the programme is specific to your individual needs as a Javelin Thrower (30 minutes).
A 5 weekly training programme delivered to you directly via our state of the art online training platform
- Typically 4 weeks training with week 5 as a recovery week, which could include some testing protocols towards the end of that week, a monthly review & a discussion about the ensuing training period.
Access to our online video library through our coaching platform.
- This will ensure you have all of the tools necessary to be able to follow your training programme effectively.
- The video library also provides rudimentary coaching resources also.
NOTE: This programme service is only available to athletes aged 16 years & above. Each athlete subscribing to this service would be expected to sign a disclaimer stating that they are over 16 years of age, fit, healthy and capable of following this level of programme.
- Regular communication with our TJT© Coaching Team to ensure all of your questions are answered as and when they arise.
- A bi-weekly TJT Coaching Call© of up to 1 hour per session bookable through our calendar (you will receive instructions for how to do this via email correspondence). This can include technical analysis or indeed can be a virtual training session.
- TJT Stash© is included in your subscription which includes items from our TJT© Signature Series (Vest, T-shirt, Shorts)
- Our weekly/ monthly newsletter detailing 'All Things Javelin.'
And much more!
NOTE: A finite number of coaching hours per week will be made available for online coaching and given there will only be a maximum number of places at this level per year (of course loyalty will be rewarded), each athlete should have access to a 60 minute virtual coaching session or TJT Coaching Call© session every 2 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Access to the online video library with key coaching points to answer all of your questions about the training programme that you are following.
Regular interaction with your Performance Coach/ Mentor via pre-agreed communication methods at appropriate times.
Communication through our instant messenger service accessible through the online training platform.
Detailed video feedback once per week NOTE: This is only available if you have been unable to attend a virtual or TJT Coaching Call© session.
PROGRAMME REFLECTIONS & PLANNING
A 30 minute communication session in week 5 of each training block to discuss the follow up training programme. *This is bookable through our online calendar by sourcing an available time slot.
A performance report can be produced each quarter (maximum), but only as directed by the Performance Coach/ Mentor.